How to get a High Ranking for your Website
No matter how successful the SEO campaign is in regard to the rankings attained, if the principles and data that the efforts were based on are incorrect or misunderstood, then the results can be as bad as if the campaign had simply failed. The search engine ranking depends on how compatible your website is for various devices like laptop or smartphone.??
How to get a high ranking for your website: website SEO services in West London
In this article:
- Assess your current search ranking
- How Google ranks your Web Page?
Assess your current search ranking
In order to improve your ranking, you will need to know where you currently stand. This is true even for new sites. Start searching for the phrases in Google to confirm your rankings. You will notice that the “average position” is not the same as rankings. Sometimes, you will see yourself ranking higher than the report suggests. Other times, you won’t see your site at all.
- There may be a number of reasons for the discrepancies:
- Your site may have more than one page that ranks for the phrase.
- Your site may rank in image search results.
- Your site may rank differently today than the average ranking across the date range in the report.
- Your search results may be personalized for you based on your location and browsing history.
How Google ranks your Web Page?
The websites that Google ranks on the 1st page of its search results for given search phrases are the ones that they consider to be the most relevant and useful. They determine which websites are the most useful and relevant by using a complex algorithm (mathematical process). Google uses a variety of factors in its algorithm to determine what results will be the most helpful for the user. It also uses latent semantic indexing, which uses search intent as an indicator of what results are the most relevant.? Google built its current algorithm around RankBrain, a machine learning (AI) algorithm Google uses to help sort and improve the search results.